Sunday, September 28, 2014

A hook in my Velcro Ball

I really think that the Classroom 2.0 will be a fantastic tool to help me as an ESL teacher in the future. Classroom 2.0 is a social media site for teachers of all different backgrounds coming together to ask questions and share their knowledge of use of technology in the classroom.  There is even a group for technology support of ESL/EFL teachers.  There are also several groups and online “classes” where one can attend and continue to network and share technology ideas that are being used in the classroom and learn how they are being used.  This is a great site of collaboration to move teaching to the next level.

Not only are people sharing what they are doing in their classrooms people are asking questions and getting help.  This is a fantastic tool to keep in my network and my growth as a teacher ever expanding.  Another hook in my Velcro ball. 

1 comment: